Calnex is the world-leader in test and measurement solutions with over 350 customers in over 65 countries around the world. Based in Linlithgow, Scotland - Calnex is managed by a team with exceptional technological expertise. Our engine room is run by the best developers in the business. Our Engineering team in the UK works closely with marketing and sales, turning market and customer requirements into high quality, winning products. It truly is a team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make future success happen.
We enjoy supportive, collaborative working relationships with all of our employees across the world in the UK, Americas, Canada, India, Malaysia, China and Hong Kong. An inclusive company that listens to our employees, Calnex promotes a fulfilling, positive and rewarding company culture. Take a look on our YouTube channel to see what some of our employees say about life at Calnex or read their blogs on our Website Careers Page.
At Calnex, we value our employees and want them to want to come into work every day! Our culture allows people to learn and develop in a supportive environment, providing a chance to develop your career in an innovative, experienced team where you can add your skills and experience to the mix to drive our future success!
Based in Raleigh, NC our FAE will be the primary technical interface to our partners and customers throughout the east coast region.
Key Responsibilities of this Role
- The ability to gain a thorough understanding of the Calnex product line and related technologies.
- Help our customers to prepare test configurations and resolve issues.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support.
- Establishing a consultative relationship with both our partners and customers, including product capability assessment, defining test requirements, lab configuration debug and training issues to resolution.
- Understand key customer requirements and provide and present Calnex solutions.
- Understand product specifications and applications for specific customers.
- Explore business opportunities and make marketing proposals.
- 50%-70% travel required with some international travel.
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- U.S. Citizen.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Networking/Protocol knowledge.
- Excellent communicator with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable presenting to small or large groups.
- The ability to build positive relationships to enable close technical and personal ties with our customers, creating an atmosphere for efficient issue resolution and an open door for exploring new opportunities for Calnex.
- Team player.
- Independent - self-starter.
- Adaptable to rapidly changing market requirements with prioritization skills.
- Timing and Synchronization knowledge would also be beneficial but not a necessity.
Calnex rewards success and offers competitive salaries. Our comprehensive benefits package includes flexible holidays, life assurance, short and long term disability cover, dental and vision insurance, Healthcare options, a retirement plan and a wellbeing allowance, all in place and offered to employees of Calnex to take care of your personal health and wellbeing and future health and financial security needs.
If you'd like to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please apply below, and we will be in touch.