Calnex Solutions is an innovative and successful company that develops software enabled, leading edge electronic test & measurement products that test network equipment to the latest telecoms standards.
Our Engineers work in multi-discipline product development teams that include software and hardware design and system test Engineers. The teams work closely with marketing and sales, turning market and customer requirements into high quality, winning products.
We are looking for a System Test Engineer to join our R&D team. In this role you will work as part of our multi-discipline product design teams to develop and execute system level tests to qualify our hardware and software products for launch. This role is particularly suited to a recent Technical Graduate or an Engineer with one or two years experience who wishes to join a dynamic company with opportunities for growth and career progression.
- Creating test plans from software and hardware product requirements.
- Developing and documenting automated and manual test suites.
- Executing system test cycles prior to product release.
- Recording test results and working with the design engineers to resolve issues.
- Contributing toward the system test environment.
- Educated to Degree level in Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Highly computer literate.
- Programming/scripting experience.
- Inquisitive and detail orientated.
- Familiarity with using lab equipment such as signal generators.
- Strong willingness to learn the product and its application.
- Ability to work closely with others in a multi-discipline team and respond to tight deadlines.
Experience in any of the following areas will also be beneficial
- Previous testing experience.
- Knowledge of Networking, Ethernet packet structures and/or Telecoms Framing structures.
Calnex rewards success and offers competitive salaries. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a contributory pension plan, flexible holidays, life assurance and critical illness cover and personal Health Care Options.
Calnex strives to develop its employees through a mixture of work experience and training and provide career advancement to positions in the company that become available through growth.
If you'd like to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, please apply below, and we will be in touch.