Calnex Solutions is an innovative and successful company that develops software enabled, leading edge test & measurement products that test network equipment to the latest telecoms standards.
We have a particular focus on timing synchronisation for networks and equipment where we are recognised throughout the industry as the experts in this area and therefore sell our products globally. Our products are based on proprietary hardware platforms with software configurable personalities and PC based instrument control and results analysis software packages.
Our Engineers work in multi-discipline product development teams that include software and hardware design and system test. The teams work closely with marketing and sales, turning market and customer requirements into high quality, fully functional products.
Our R&D team is growing to support our expanding product portfolio. As part of this growth we have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Software Developer who will help shape the future user experience of our products. The successful candidate will enjoy working as part of, and learning from, a first class development team who are creating leading edge products.
- Developing and delivering quality software to timescales based on an outline of the implementation.
- Contributing to the architectural development and evolution of the software to keep it flexible and maintainable as market requirements evolve.
- Support quality oriented activities necessary to deliver a product that will delight our customers.
- Learn the domain and hence appreciate the real life use cases of the product features.
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Educated to Degree level in Computer Science or an equivalent subject.
- OO Application software development using some of: C#/.NET, C++, UML.
- Ability to work closely with others in a multi-discipline team.
- Ability to respond to tight deadlines in a dynamic environment.
Calnex rewards success and offers competitive salaries. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a contributory pension plan, flexible holidays, life assurance and critical illness cover and personal Health Care Options.
A critical element of Calnex’s ethos is to be a company that people enjoy working for and with. Personality fit and a positive attitude to both fellow employees and all other people that may be encountered while the individual represents Calnex will be a key attribute of the successful candidate.
In the main, the Calnex team are currently working from home with some roles requiring some occasional office based working. This will be further explained at interview. Calnex are licensed to sponsor applicants under Tier 2 of the Points-Based System (Tier 2 –A Rating – General).
In consideration of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), please be aware that by applying for a role in Calnex Solutions directly or via an intermediary you are giving permission for us to retain certain personal information for a period of up to two years. That information includes your CV, cover letter or any other correspondence relating to your application and any notes we may take at interview.