Calnex Solutions is an established global leader in telecoms test and measurement. We design and manufacture innovative software enabled electronic test & measurement products that enable the roll out of compliant 5G mobile network technology. Our products are sold to a global customer base spanning over 65 countries.
Our developers work in multi-discipline product development teams that work closely with marketing and sales, turning market and customer requirements into high quality leading edge test solutions.
Our team and product portfolio are expanding and to support this growth we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager who will help shape our product features and user experience. As part of the R&D Management team the successful candidate will enjoy leading multi-disciplinary Engineering teams to deliver in a fast paced and busy environment.
- Leading multi-disciplinary Engineering teams to deliver new products and features
- Planning, budgeting and managing complex projects in line with our established NPI process
- Leading and motivating the project team to deliver on the plan and meet the objectives
- Working closely with Product Management to define the product roadmap for assigned product line
- Leading engineering teams to conceptualise and evaluate potential product implementations with associated trade-offs
- Line management and recruitment support
- Work with peers in the management team to support quality initiatives and process improvement
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- High technical ability - educated to Degree level in Electronics, Software Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years project management experience of complex product development
- Ability to communicate and report effectively to all levels of the organisation, including senior management
- Proven ability to prioritise and respond to tight deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrates strong commercial and customer focus in decision making
- A detailed but pragmatic approach to project management
- Line management experience
- Understanding of telecommunications and packet networks
- Experience of transitioning products from development into manufacture
- Experience of managing projects involving external development partners
Calnex rewards success and offers competitive salaries. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a contributory pension plan, flexible holidays, life assurance, critical illness cover, private healthcare, profit sharing and an opportunity to join the Calnex Employee Share Incentive Plan.
In the main, the Calnex team are currently working from home with some roles requiring some occasional office-based working. This will be further explained at interview.
Calnex are licensed to sponsor under the Skilled Worker Immigration route – (A-rating).
In consideration of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), please be aware that by applying for a role in Calnex Solutions directly or via an intermediary you are giving permission for us to retain certain personal information for a period of up to two years. That information includes your CV, cover letter or any other correspondence relating to your application and any notes we may take at interview.