IEEE 1588v2 Precision Time Protocol (PTP) is a packet-based two-way message exchange protocol for synchronizing clocks between nodes in a network, thereby enabling an accurate time distribution over a network.This document explains how to configure IEEE 1588v2 PTP on the Cisco ASR 1002-X Routers.
- Restrictions for IEEE 1588v2 PTP (page 1)
- Information About IEEE 1588v2 PTP (page 1)
- Paragon-X reference (page 6)
- Configuring IEEE 1588v2 PTP (page 10)
- Additional References (page 22)
- Feature Information for IEEE 1588v2 PTP Support (page 22)
View document in your browser here.