Calnex Solutions is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) and the Data Protection Act 2018. Information is collected and held for both existing customers and for leads, potential new customers. Both of these categories of customers are covered by this privacy notice.
Why do we hold your personal information?
- For existing customers: we hold information that is required for us to support you in the use of our products and provide you with information about future product development and solutions.
- For potential new customers (leads): we will collect information so that we can contact you with the purpose of marketing our products and solutions to your company.
- For potential employees: we collect information that enables us to connect with you throughout the recruitment process and to assess your match to the applied for position.
What information is collected and held?
- Contact details: name, email, telephone; so we can contact you.
- Your region/location: so we can assign an appropriate regional team to support you.
- Company name: for contact purposes and to assess the fit of our products and solutions to your business.
- CV (potential employees only): to assess your match to vacant positions.
How we will use personal information about you
Personal information about you is only collected for the purposes of: marketing our own products and supporting technology papers/materials; and communicating with existing customers in relation to the supply of our products and services, including but not limited to any support services. You have the right to opt-out of receiving any future communications.
Disclosure of your information
Your information may be passed onto our business partners in your region for the purposes of marketing and selling Calnex products, or for providing support to existing customers. Your information will never be passed onto third parties not directly associated with Calnex’s business. The personal information of potential employees is not shared with any third parties.
Our legal basis for using your personal information
We will process your personal information where it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests in marketing and providing support services for our products.
Retention of personal information
- For customers: we will continue to hold your information for the duration of the life of your product.
- For leads: we will continue to hold your information and provide you with relevant marketing material until you Opt-out.
- For potential employees: if you agree, we will continue to hold your information to match your skills and experience to future opportunities at Calnex.
in general, technical information is gathered for security, improving our website and helping us deliver better relevant and valuable content to you. Specifics are:
- Information Automatically Logged: Your IP address may be logged in order that we can track our Site Traffic Statistics. This can also be used to your benefit in situations where your details have been subject to a security violation. This is not used to contact you and is not sold to any third party.
Privacy Notice updates
This notice may be updated from time to time. Any changes we make in the future will be posted on this website.
Contact details regarding this notice
Contact details regarding this notice – if you have any issues or queries regarding this privacy notice, please contact: DataProtection@calnexsol.com